This year has been quite a whirlwind of changes. From living in Germany and traveling throughout Europe, to settling in Maine and starting a new home base. Thanks to my blog and instagram I am able to express my life by storytelling through pictures, videos and writing and sharing with you all. Not only has my personal life changed, but also my Blog and Social Media Management. I’m doing exactly what I love to do, help others achieve their goals, and also my personal blog of expressing my style, the places I like to go, the people I love to see like family and friends, how I decorate my home, what my dogs like to do, and so on.
There are a few different GOALS I’ve achieved in 2017, my future goals I’ll list at the end =)
FASHION BLOGGER GOALS from 2017:
My most recent collaboration with IFCHIC.com
One of my goals for last year was to have brand partnerships that reached into the luxury market. Don’t get me wrong, I love fast fashion and the ability to keep up with trends as they come, but I also love the brand message that certain designer names hold like Alexander McQueen, a designer that will forever be one of my favorites. It seems surreal that just a year ago I would dream to get such partnerships, and now it is becoming a reality that I absolutely want to continue to do.
BUYING A HOME:
Something tells me that this New Year of 2018 has many more dreams to be fulfilled, and this year was just the beginning of making it all happen. I received this chandelier from BUILD.COM – an extensive website of home decor and renovation products. I love the chandelier so much, it adds femininity and a sense of muted oppulance in my formal dining room overlooking the living room. I love being a homeowner because now I can decorate and change things as time goes by. My YouTube home tour was not my finest creation, but check it out here, it’s been a while since I’ve made videos and I’ll definitely continue onto 2018.
MAKING NEW AND STRONG FRIENDSHIPS:
Another designer that will always be one of my favorites is VALENTINO – a brand that evokes luxury and dreams of success and class.
The end of 2017 helped introduce me to new friendships, something I’ve always held on to was the necessity of having friendships, I believe they help you connect, grow your horizons, and influence your actions for the better. I can’t wait for what 2018 has to offer!
Being a Social Media Manager, this year has really taught me so much on how to maintain business relationships, but there can also be a sense of friendship when you are consistently talking with people about their goals, daily life tasks, dreams and achievements.
GOALS for 2018:
- Embrace the journey, but land each opportunity and do more outreach
- Find a great way to relax: yoga, meditation, create new habits? Not sure what this will be yet
- Improve the communication with my husband – although we already work on this daily and I love him dearly
- Create more content for my Blog/Youtube/TRAVEL blogger content – i’ve never fully embraced the benefits of being a travel blogger – so watch my travels in 2018 =)!
- Expand my business to further than just myself – finding ways to leverage my resources and maybe bring on my first employee or intern.
- Become more professional with my business – finalizing my website
- just OWN IT – must know my self worth – boost that inner self confidence